2009년 10월 13일

[캐나다선생님]Tutor Name : Valerie Armstrong


Tutor Name : Valerie Armstrong

Education : Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario
Bachelor of Science in Health Science
Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ontario
Bachelor of science in Bio-Medicine

Teaching Experience :
-Online English Lesson – Kizcanada
-ESL Instructor for Korean Students

MORE :
Although my field of study is science, I have always enjoyed working with people on a personal level, one-on-one. I am pursuing a goal of becoming a medical doctor, but in the meantime I am serving my passion for teaching English. A fresh teacher, I have been teaching for over a year now, and I look forward to communicating with my students every day. Previously, I have worked in the therapeutic department at a local hospital communicating with elderly patients. For years I have been involved with directing many children’s activities, such as mentoring school children, and running weekly daycare classrooms during church services. I have also spent time in communications for a company taking inbound calls.

Piano, singing, reading and listening to audio books are all activities that I enjoy, along with swimming, dancing and biking.

I have always loved English literature, and have been an avid reader all my life, though recently I have been reading more about medical advancements in scientific journals. I am also fascinated by culture and travel, and enjoy learning about concepts and ideas that are foreign to Canada. I have spent a lot of time traveling inside of Canada, and have had many interesting experiences.

I like to help my students learn by asking them prompting questions. I love hearing students figure out the correct phrase on their own, and having them experience reward and success from their own endeavors.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

[ 필리핀 부동산 투자 ] 항상 최선을 다하는 정직과 신뢰할 수 있는 필리핀 부동산

  🏠🏡 필탑부동산 🏠🏡 항상 최선을 다하는 정직과 신뢰할 수 있는 부동산 [🏪🏡 클락&앙헬레스 🏪🏡] 🏘포스코더샵🏘 🏩 쓰리룸 🏩 80K 103동 고층 수영장뷰 104동 고층 미모사뷰 🏩 투베드룸 🏩 59K 10...