2009년 10월 13일

[캐나다선생님]Tutor Name : Will Joh

Tutor Name : Will Joh

Education :
Honours in Political Science student at the University of Western Ontario
Interest, in Political Theory and International Relations.

Experience :
-Taught to exchange students, on location in Canada over the summer months
-Had tutoring experience since Grade 9
-Volunteered at a local teaching program, tutoring English as well as Korean to young Canadians/Koreans.
-Been a Peer Tutor at Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School, teaching fellow students on various subjects.

More
Hello, I'm Will and I am a student of Political Science at the University of Western Ontario. I am currently pursuing the Honors and Specialization in Political Science degree, with a special interest in International Relations and Comparative Politics. However, due to my interest in many different fields, I have taken many courses that were outside of my module such as: Sociology, Psychology, English, Philosophy etc.

I like to involve my students while I am teaching. I am not a huge fan of "textbook - teaching", however at the same time, recognize that it is a fundamental part in learning English. However, my goal with every student is not just allowing them to speak "basic English". I would like to exceed that, and allow the students to gain the skill to utilize and expose their creativity with English. My goal is to not have English, in any ways or circumstances, act as a block that may prevent students from reaching their maximum potential. I would like to have the students possess English-speaking skills as a useful tool, not as a liability.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

[ 필리핀 부동산 투자 ] 항상 최선을 다하는 정직과 신뢰할 수 있는 필리핀 부동산

  🏠🏡 필탑부동산 🏠🏡 항상 최선을 다하는 정직과 신뢰할 수 있는 부동산 [🏪🏡 클락&앙헬레스 🏪🏡] 🏘포스코더샵🏘 🏩 쓰리룸 🏩 80K 103동 고층 수영장뷰 104동 고층 미모사뷰 🏩 투베드룸 🏩 59K 10...